The privacy and security of your information is very important to us. Whether you are booking a room or just a prospective client browsing our website and looking at our property/services, we want you to trust that the information that you have provided to us is being properly managed and protected.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you give us. In your use of the Site, you may provide us with various information that personally identifies you. For example, we collect information from you when you make a booking through our reservation system or stay at the Hotel. Information collected during the course of the reservation and during your stay may include:
- Your name, email address, home and business address, phone number, nationality and payment card information
- Information such as stay and room preferences made during the course of your reservation such as your preferred room type and specific requests to the Hotel.
This information may be provided to us directly when you make a reservation through our reservation system, through our websites, directly at the hotel or through mobile applications.
In some cases, we may receive this information from a third party, such as when you book through an online travel agency or hotel booking site.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION:
We use the information collected from you primarily to fulfill your hotel reservation. Prior to your stay, this may include sending your information to the Hotel or sending you pre-stay communications. Following your stay, we may also send you post-stay communications and satisfaction surveys to get feedback on your experience.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us. To do this, technical, physical and organizational security measures are put in place to protect against any unauthorized access, disclosure, damage or loss of your information. The collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure, however, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information.
- Minimum 40% Advance Booking Amount Require for Confirmation.
- Check-In Time: 12 Pm Check Out Time: 10 Am
- Early check-In or Late-Check out is subjected to bed/room availability on the relevant day, To be reconfirmed with the front office staff.
- All guests must produce a valid ID upon Check-in
- The room tariff mentioned above is applicable per person per night. Taxes, service charges and other levies are additional wherever applicable.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error.
- Booking Amount is Non – Refundable.
- However Cancellations made 15 days or more in advance of the booking date, will receive a 60 % refund.
- Cancellations made within 10 days will receive a 40 % refund. Refund amount credited in your account within 15 working days.
- For Peak Season, all reservations payments are non-refundable.